What if. . .?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if. . .?

Ever wondered what would have happened if Bella had stayed with her mom? Sign up and find out !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Affiliates
    free forum

?! The Staff ?!
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Awards !
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Latest topics
    » The Curious Girl
    The past and The present Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm by Zoe Hale

» Apologies!
    The past and The present Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 am by Zoe Hale

» Sonny Application
    The past and The present Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm by Becca

» Will I ever get things right...
    The past and The present Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm by Zoe Hale

» revamps !!!!!!!!
    The past and The present Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm by Hayley

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGES !!!
    The past and The present Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Bloody Computers
    The past and The present Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 am by Becca

» The past and The present
    The past and The present Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm by Rosalie Hale

» First Island
    The past and The present Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm by Becca

Affiliates
    free forum

The past and The present

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

The past and The present Empty
    PostSubject: The past and The present   The past and The present Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:18 am

I was in the school libary on one of the computers. I was alone and I was glad, for I was hacking the school network. I was checking days off and past years. The cullens had, had alot. I was about to open the internet for some research when I did a miss-type and entered the year 1953. I was about to click off it when a name caught my eye, Rosalie Hale. What?! That was the name of one of the cullens, how could she of been around then?! This had to be more then coincidence. I froze when I heard someone come in.
    Back to top Go down
    Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: The past and The present   The past and The present Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:25 am

I entered the library, I only went in when it was empty. I walked over to the book cases and searched for anything that sounded good, I don't know why I even came in. I picked up this book of songs for piano and started to flick through the pages.
    Back to top Go down
    Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

PostSubject: Re: The past and The present   The past and The present Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:43 am

I watched as Rosalie walked in. I looked back at the computer and it said 'photo' next to the name. I clicked on it and froze it may have just been black and white but it looked exactly like Rosalie. I froze, a million thoughts in my head.
    Back to top Go down
    Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: The past and The present   The past and The present Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:44 am

I looked around to see if there actually was anyone there, 'Oh great' I thought to myself. I looked at what she was looking at, a picture of me.
    Back to top Go down
    Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

PostSubject: Re: The past and The present   The past and The present Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:52 am

I looked over my shoulder and saw her looking at me. I quickly crossed off the school network. Not sure if she'd seen the picture.
    Back to top Go down
    Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: The past and The present   The past and The present Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:54 am

I dropped the book and ran out of the library, Alice was the nearest person I could find, I felt like it was important that everyone should know as we had someone trying to find out about us. "Alice, I need to speak with you" I said when I was clse enough for her to hear me.
    Back to top Go down
    Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

PostSubject: Re: The past and The present   The past and The present Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:21 pm

Alice was stood outside the reception when Rose called her, she wandered over to Rosalie who was just outside the libary. "Whats up?" I asked.
    Back to top Go down
    Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

PostSubject: Re: The past and The present   The past and The present Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:22 pm

Alice was stood outside the reception when Rose called her, she wandered over to Rosalie who was just outside the libary. "Whats up?" I asked.
    Back to top Go down
    Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: The past and The present   The past and The present Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:23 pm

"Someones a little curious about us" I said so only she could hear.
    Back to top Go down
    Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

PostSubject: Re: The past and The present   The past and The present Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Alice looked over rose's shoulder at taylor. Then back at rosalie. "I guess I'll keep a closer eye on my visions" I said.
    Back to top Go down
    Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: The past and The present   The past and The present Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:35 pm

"Mhmm." I said and headed back into the library, "I'm just going to go find a book on shakes speare I think, meet you at lunch" I said as I walked away.
    Back to top Go down
    Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

PostSubject: Re: The past and The present   The past and The present Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:42 pm

I watched as Rosalie came back into the libary. I tried not to look, but I couldnt help it.
    Back to top Go down
    Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: The past and The present   The past and The present Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:52 pm

I glared at her before picking up a book on music and one on shakes speare, I walked over to the librarian for her to scan them out. When she had finished I walked out and started to go to my next lesson. The reason I wasn't with Emmett was because he was away on a hunting trip.
    Back to top Go down
    Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

PostSubject: Re: The past and The present   The past and The present Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:16 pm

I watched her carefully and when she went outside, I followed behind her. I needed to get as much information as possible.
    Back to top Go down
    Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: The past and The present   The past and The present Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:18 pm

My next lesson was french, I had thought about ditching but the teachers may get a little suspicous. I turned up, on time adn took my place at the back of the class, next to where Emmett would normally sit.
    Back to top Go down
    Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

PostSubject: Re: The past and The present   The past and The present Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:33 pm

I had french next with Rosalie, this wasnt foing to be easy. I was a few minutes late and I took my place near Rosalie, Emmett the scary looking one was off 'sick'.
    Back to top Go down
    Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: The past and The present   The past and The present Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:57 pm

I ignored her when she came and sat down, I kept my head forward not looking at her.
    Back to top Go down
    Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

PostSubject: Re: The past and The present   The past and The present Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:36 pm

"H..hey" I said, nervously. Looking at Rosalie
    Back to top Go down
    Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: The past and The present   The past and The present Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm

"um..hello" i saidstiffly turning my head to her.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The past and The present   The past and The present Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The past and The present
    Page 1 of 1