What if. . .?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if. . .?

Ever wondered what would have happened if Bella had stayed with her mom? Sign up and find out !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

?! The Staff ?!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Awards !
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Latest topics
» The Curious Girl
A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm by Zoe Hale

» Apologies!
A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 am by Zoe Hale

» Sonny Application
A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm by Becca

» Will I ever get things right...
A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm by Zoe Hale

» revamps !!!!!!!!
A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm by Hayley

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGES !!!
A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Bloody Computers
A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 am by Becca

» The past and The present
A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm by Rosalie Hale

» First Island
A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum

A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aria Fyre

Aria Fyre

A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Empty
PostSubject: A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca)   A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Aria had just moved to Forks with her daughter Novell. All of this "moving to a new place" crap was not something new to he. She lived in FosterCare and was bounced around the ccountry like a hacky-sack for her whole life. Now she was supposed to have her first day of school, but Aria was very nervous. She hadn't gone to school since before Novell was born and wasn't prepared to have to put Novell into daycare. She slipped her iPhone (on vibrate in her pocket, in case the daycare center called) as she hopped into her black Jeep and drove to the tiny school. She pulled into the student parking lot and stopped the engine, sighing sadly before climbing out.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xariaxkrisannax
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca)   A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:41 pm

I smelt a new girl accross the lott, i ignored it and pulled into the school and parked in my usual place. I put my ipod on and pretended to listen.
Back to top Go down
Aria Fyre

Aria Fyre

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca)   A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Aria leaned against the car door for a second before deciding to climb up and sit on the hood. There was plenty of time (almost an hour) before she needed to be inside. So she people watched for a minute or two before pulling out a book to entertain her. Hearing an engine rev as it pulled into the parking lot, Aria looked up to see a girl climb out of it. To Aria, it looked like she was rich and snobby... probably a cheerleader.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca)   A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:03 pm

I got out my car and sat on the hood of it,i carried on with my ipod. I tried not to notice a girlstaring at me.
Back to top Go down
Aria Fyre

Aria Fyre

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca)   A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:06 pm

After a few minutes, Aria realised she'd been staring. She shook her head, clearing it and turned her page. She still would glance in the girl's direction ever so often.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca)   A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:07 am

When she realised she was staring I pretended to stop staring and putting the volume of my my music up.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca)   A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:39 am

I pulled into my usual space in the parking lot and hopped out, spotting Rose and taking a seat next to her on her hood. I pulled one headphone out and put it into my ear. I was used to acting normal, except when I was a teenie bit hyper?
Back to top Go down
https://whatiftwilightrp.forumotion.com
Aria Fyre

Aria Fyre

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca)   A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Aria looked around the mostly-empty parking lot. Somehow, her eyes found the girl again, except this time another girl was sitting with her.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca)   A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:06 pm

I saw in Aria's head that she was watching us. I looked around the parking lot, appearing to be looking absentmindedly.

Last edited by Becca on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://whatiftwilightrp.forumotion.com
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca)   A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:07 pm

I looked at Becca before whispering," that girl over there is staring"
Back to top Go down
Aria Fyre

Aria Fyre

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca)   A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:13 pm

Aria gasped and looked away blushing when the other girl looked over. *I really gotta stop doing that,* she mentally scolded herself.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca)   A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:39 am

I smiled when the girl looked away, "Thats a way to stop people staring" I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca)   A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fresh Start... Kind of. (Closed to Rosalie and Becca)
Page 1 of 1