What if. . .?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if. . .?

Ever wondered what would have happened if Bella had stayed with her mom? Sign up and find out !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

?! The Staff ?!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Awards !
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Latest topics
» The Curious Girl
The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm by Zoe Hale

» Apologies!
The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 am by Zoe Hale

» Sonny Application
The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm by Becca

» Will I ever get things right...
The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm by Zoe Hale

» revamps !!!!!!!!
The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm by Hayley

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGES !!!
The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Bloody Computers
The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 am by Becca

» The past and The present
The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm by Rosalie Hale

» First Island
The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum

The Treaty Line

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tegan

Tegan

The Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: The Treaty Line   The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:40 pm

I walked with Jake, on his flanks. I hated him now and I let him know, but he used his 'Alpha' authority and I had to obey. Seth did too. Seth was on the other flank.
I replayed the scenes from my point of view, tints with hate, over and over. Everytime I did, Seth winced and I apologised, but Jake needed to know. I was half expecting him to pull out the mom card. But he never did. His mind was busy and when I listened, I realised he was beating himself up.
Jake. I thought
Shut it, Tegan.
I sighed but followed him to the treart line. I looked up and saw Rosalie and Emmett. I smiled at them, knowing that it was a lost hope.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

The Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Treaty Line   The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:49 pm

It was a good job Emmett had hold of my hand, I would have sprung myself at them and I am sure Emmett found it hard not to aswell. I saw them approaching.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

The Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Treaty Line   The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:51 pm

I saw Jake hesitate and then stop. I trotted foward until I was a foot away from the line, apologies in my eyes.
You do-
Shut Up, Jake.
I turned and darted into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

The Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Treaty Line   The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:52 pm

I hissed, "Who would like to explain before I rip someones head off?!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

The Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Treaty Line   The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:56 pm

I ran back through the trees in human form, ignoring the hostility, I took my place a foot from the line, again. "We're sorry. Even Jake. He knows his job is to protect humans and he's literally feeling suicidal in there." I pointed to my head. Jake growled quietly and I rolled my eyes. Yes, I was telling them everything. Was there another option?
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

The Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Treaty Line   The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:58 pm

"I'm not accepting it! Sam came at me! Zoe who is now a vampire because of him jumped infront of me!" I explained.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

The Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Treaty Line   The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:03 pm

"We know," I said, ignoring the growls behind me. One stood out and I sighed. "and Sam's just as torn up as Jake." I looked at Rosalie's husband who was glaring at me. I left out the small part that me and Seth both despised Sam, now. "Look, Sam's considering getting himself bitten, just to die. He really is sorry. He never meant for your human to get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

The Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Treaty Line   The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:05 pm

"Yes, I can understand that but why did he come at me then?" I said looking at Emmett and then back to Tegan.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

The Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Treaty Line   The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:07 pm

I looked back at Jake and then back to Rosalie. "Your brother broke the treaty. I do not know why Sam came at you. But that is the only reason he's thinking of."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

The Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Treaty Line   The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Edward walked in. "Luke was like family to us Wolves" Edward hissed
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

The Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Treaty Line   The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:23 pm

"Hey, don't shoot the messenger," I complained when Rosalie's brother came into view.
Back to top Go down
Luke Cullen

Luke Cullen

The Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Treaty Line   The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:35 pm

"Why is this over me" Luke said as he jumped down from a tree
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

The Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Treaty Line   The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:48 pm

"Luke stay back!" Edward said
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

The Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Treaty Line   The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:19 am

I sighed,"this isnt a party." i said then carried on mine and tegans conversation, " Which one" i said through my teeth
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

The Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Treaty Line   The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:49 am

"We don't know. To be honest, Sam's not sure if it was your brother or your father." I sighed, keeping my eyes on Rosalie.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

The Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Treaty Line   The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:30 am

I was confused for a second before saying, "I mean which brother, I have 2"
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

The Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Treaty Line   The Treaty Line Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Corey walked in next to Tee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Treaty Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Treaty Line   The Treaty Line Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Treaty Line
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What if. . .? :: La Push, Washington :: The Forest-
Jump to: