What if. . .?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if. . .?

Ever wondered what would have happened if Bella had stayed with her mom? Sign up and find out !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

?! The Staff ?!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Awards !
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Latest topics
» The Curious Girl
Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm by Zoe Hale

» Apologies!
Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 am by Zoe Hale

» Sonny Application
Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm by Becca

» Will I ever get things right...
Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm by Zoe Hale

» revamps !!!!!!!!
Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm by Hayley

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGES !!!
Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Bloody Computers
Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 am by Becca

» The past and The present
Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm by Rosalie Hale

» First Island
Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum

Getting away from it all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tegan

Tegan

Getting away from it all Empty
PostSubject: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:28 am

I wandered down onto the beach in my shorts and button-down shirt. I found a patch of warm sand and sat down. The sun broke through the clouds once more and I leaned back so my back hit the sand. I closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:54 am

Corey walks down the beach in his shorts. he sees a girl and walks up to her and smiled. "Hi" Corey said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:58 am

I opened one eye, smiling. "Hey Corey." Corey went to my school, most of the people in La Push knew him. I closed my eye again, the sun hurt it.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:08 am

"You okay and school is tomorrow" Corey said and smiled and nuzzled her arm
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:14 am

I sat up and turned my back to the sun, opening my eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine and yeah, I know." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:18 am

Corey Chuckled "Wanna have a swim or want to go for a ice cream" Corey asked
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:23 am

I laughed. "We can go swimming. Only if you're not afraid to lose a race?"
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:41 am

Corey chuckled as he got up and run to the water and dived in
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:44 am

I laughed, stood up, pulled my shorts and shirt off until I was just standing in my bikini. I ran to the water's edge and dived in too.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:47 am

Corey swam till he got to the island off shore and smiled
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:49 am

I swam, at first following Corey then I took over ten feet from the island off the shore. I hopped up onto the sand, wearing a smug grin. "Told ya."
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:50 am

Corey got up and smiled at her softly. He hugged her and got her wet even more and he just chuckled
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:54 am

I laughed and was surprised when he hugged me. I got a handful of wet sat and threw it at him.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:57 am

Corey threw sand back. Corey laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:59 am

I threw another handful of sand at him and got up, running for the sandless part of the island.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:02 am

Corey dodged the last sand attack and chased after her. he tackled her softly so that he landed on his back and not hurt her. "Got you" Corey said as he nuzzled her neck, she was the only who knew he was a wolf as he did not trust anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:07 am

I grinned and rolled off him and onto my back on the ground. I watched the clouds until I remembered what Dad had said about his and mom's first date here, on this island. Jamie's thoughts ran through my head as if she was saying them now. And Jake's. "ehm.. I gotta go." I got up and started running back to the water's edge.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:12 am

"Okay" Corey said as he watched her leave, knowing that it was jacob. He looked down and ran in to the water and swims to the shore and phases in to a wolf and dashes to the woods on patrol.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:15 am

Corey passed me on his way back to the shore. I noticed that tears rolled down my cheeks. I ran into the few trees on the island. I sat down, curled into a ball and cried, thinking about mom AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:22 am

Corey Howls from the forest
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:27 am

My head snapped up as I heard howling from the forest on the shore. I ran straight to the water, and dived in. The water felt good. Calming. When I got to the shore, I didn't bother collecting my clothes, I just headed straight into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from it all   Getting away from it all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting away from it all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What if. . .? :: La Push, Washington :: First Beach-
Jump to: