What if. . .?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if. . .?

Ever wondered what would have happened if Bella had stayed with her mom? Sign up and find out !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

?! The Staff ?!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Awards !
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Latest topics
» The Curious Girl
Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm by Zoe Hale

» Apologies!
Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 am by Zoe Hale

» Sonny Application
Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm by Becca

» Will I ever get things right...
Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm by Zoe Hale

» revamps !!!!!!!!
Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm by Hayley

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGES !!!
Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Bloody Computers
Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 am by Becca

» The past and The present
Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm by Rosalie Hale

» First Island
Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum

Doing Human Things(Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylor Cullen

Taylor Cullen

Doing Human Things(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Taylor walked from her room to the couch,where she sat. She looked up the sky,and imagned herself with her old family. She screamed a small scream,then stopped. That was horryfing. She hated it. Why would she go back to a point in history that she didnt want herself to remember? She sighed,and lay back on the couch.

She grabbed the ramote,and flipped channels. "The only thing on is that stupid Vampire Diaries show,and honestly I think I'm too young to watch that." She chuckled slightly,and continued to flip through channels. She finally approached something that piqued her intrest. "UNNATURAL HISTORY! EPIC!" She yelled,excitedlly. That was her favorite show,and she had a slight crush on the guy who played Henry. Of course she'd never get too meet him,until she was famous. Which wouldnt be for a long while. She let a small sigh into the room.

Then,she fell asleep. She dreamed of a happy unicorn dancing in a field,then woke up as she heard something comming from the kitchen. It sounded like a scream! She ran into the kitchen,and saw the horror. Her face literally turned purple.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:50 am

I heard Taylor's small scream, but I was used to it. I searched her head to find the source of it, just in case. I nodded once to myself and listened more. She was beating herself up for remembering her parents. I laughed quietly at her thoughts on Vampire Diaries and Unnatural History.
Then I heard another scream, a different one and darted down into the kitchen before Taylor got there. I knew Taylor had seen it but I spun Taylor around by her shoulders and began ushering her back into the living room.
Back to top Go down
https://whatiftwilightrp.forumotion.com
Taylor Cullen

Taylor Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:05 am

"What was-?" Taylor didnt wanna know,her curiosity would get the best of her though.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:11 am

I saw the image in Taylor's head again. I surpressed a shudder. "Ehrm.. I don't know hun, I'm gonna go see Aunt Holly to ask what's going on. Go back to sleep." I smiled.

Last edited by Becca on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taylor Cullen

Taylor Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:17 am

"O..k." Taylor nodded,and walked into the living room. She didnt feel like sleeping. She got out War And Peace and began reading.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:21 am

I read her thoughts and rolled my eyes. "Holly!" I called, walking into the kitchen and closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Holly Cullen

Holly Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:46 am

"What?!" I said as I flashed through to where I was being called.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Cullen

Taylor Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Taylor walked by the door,and listened innocently.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:54 pm

"Taylor, go read your book," I called, with a laugh. I pulled Holly to the back of the room and spoke so quietly and so fast that Taylor had no hope in hell of hearing. "I know you're new to this any everything. but we have a human here. She doesn't know about us, at all. She's only ten. Could you not make your food take-out?"
Infact, the scream hadn't been a scream. It had been some kind of animal -now unrecognizable because of Holly's mauling.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Cullen

Taylor Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Taylor gasped loudly. Could they be wizards? She was living with a family with wizards?!?! EVERYTHING SHE KNEW WAS A LIE! She screamed at the top of her lungs,"EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!" Then she ran upstairs,shakily hiding under her bed. Then she took in the words "make your food take-out" and she gasped louder. Could she have overlooked the fact her family were vampires with her ability? She didnt even call it an ability! But she now realized that her "past seeing ability" didnt come in use in the real world. At the orphange no. It just made things worse,but here. Still nothing,until now. Was it destiny for her to overhear that piece of information? Should she have studied Jasper and Alice the day she had gotten adopted better? Only time one tell
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:47 am

My eyes glazed over as I searched the recent content of Taylor's head. "Alice, Jasper!" I called as I darted through the kitchen and up the stairs, then louder, "Taylor!!" I followed her into her room but stopped in the doorframe. I knelt on the floor in the door.
Back to top Go down
Holly Cullen

Holly Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:54 am

"Sorry" I said to her before following her.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Cullen

Taylor Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Taylor was scared. "Wha-Wha-What?" She asked,shakily.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:43 am

"What was that about, honey?" I asked sweetly. "Everything you know is a lie? What are you thinking?" I already knew what she was thinking, but she didn't know I knew.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Cullen

Taylor Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:06 pm

"V-v-vampire...wizzards. AHHH!" Taylor yelled shakily.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:20 pm

"Taylor honey.. Whats up?" I said, walking in. I'd heard her scream and came to see what was up, Jazz had stayed behind he needed to hunt and didnt want to risk seeing taylor.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Cullen

Taylor Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:21 am

"Wi-wi-wizards. Va-vampi-vampires." Taylor said,shaking even more.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:29 am

Edward walks in. "I heard Sceaming...Hi Taylor, Becca and Alice" Edward says smiling
Back to top Go down
Taylor Cullen

Taylor Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:32 am

Taylor waved,still hiding under the bed,reading "War and Peace"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:37 am

"Taylor come here and give Edward a hugs and he will read you a book to you" Edward says
Back to top Go down
Taylor Cullen

Taylor Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:34 am

Taylor scouted back further. "WIZARD!" She yelled,shakily,nervous.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:37 am

"we are not wizards i have no wand to waves and to cast spells" Edward chuckled
Back to top Go down
Taylor Cullen

Taylor Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:42 am

"But Becca said you guys werent human! Meaning your wizards! And your Harry Cullen! Not Edward. HARRY. She yelled,scared.

(OOC: LMAO)
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:45 am

Edward Chuckled "No we are not Wizards, we are Humans" Edward said
Back to top Go down
Taylor Cullen

Taylor Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Taylor shook her head. "I-I-I dont believe you." She said,shakily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing Human Things(Open)   Doing Human Things(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doing Human Things(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next