What if. . .?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if. . .?

Ever wondered what would have happened if Bella had stayed with her mom? Sign up and find out !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Affiliates
    free forum

?! The Staff ?!
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Awards !
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Latest topics
    » The Curious Girl
    Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm by Zoe Hale

» Apologies!
    Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 am by Zoe Hale

» Sonny Application
    Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm by Becca

» Will I ever get things right...
    Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm by Zoe Hale

» revamps !!!!!!!!
    Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm by Hayley

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGES !!!
    Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Bloody Computers
    Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 am by Becca

» The past and The present
    Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm by Rosalie Hale

» First Island
    Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm by Becca

Affiliates
    free forum

Will I ever get things right...

Go down 
    5 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

Will I ever get things right... Empty
    PostSubject: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:51 am

I was sat inside. I wasn't aloud out, incase some random human came walking by. I didn't like it, but I didn't argue with it. Jasper had tried to convice them to kick me out, but thanks to Rose, Carlisle and Luke Jasper had agreed to let me stay on a few conditions. One was that I stayed inside, Most of the family were out hunting, but I wasn't alone. That was another of his conditions; Someone had to keep an eye on me at all times. Of corse he didn't let Alice watch me. Ugh. It was so annoying being locked inside. Especailly when your house was basically made of glass and you could see outside.
    Back to top Go down
    Becca
    Admin
    Becca

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:14 am

I wandered downstairs after hearing Zoe's thoughts run through her head. I had been put 'in charge' of her. I wasn't going to boss her around. But of course, when Jasper asks, I was as strict as Ms Evans the Math teacher. I hesitated on the bottom step, incase she wanted to be alone. Then I decided that she'd tell me if she did so I walked over to her. "Hey Zo," I half-smiled. I remembered what the Cullens had been like when I was a newborn. I stood a few foot behind her.
    Back to top Go down
    https://whatiftwilightrp.forumotion.com
    Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:58 am

I heard Becca come downstairs. "Hey Becca" I said, turning around. Like when the others were around me she stood a few foot back.
    Back to top Go down
    Becca
    Admin
    Becca

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:04 am

I smiled and walked closer to her. "I know how you feel," I promised, putting a hand on her arm. "and I'm not gonna make you be someone you're not. So we're going outside."
    Back to top Go down
    Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:10 am

A sudden wave of happiness came over me when she said we were going outside, but then it faded. "You know Jasper will kill you, plus theres a chance that I could lose it." I pointed out, sighing.
    Back to top Go down
    Becca
    Admin
    Becca

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:18 am

I scoffed, hugging her. "I can take Jazz. And I'll help you. That's what I'm here for. Plus, Jazz doesn't need to know." I smiled. "You're my sister, now. I won't let you lose control, but I won't have you locked up inside."
    Back to top Go down
    Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:30 am

I flinched a little as she hugged me then sighed. "Yeah but I don't want you to get hurt." I said. "I'd rather be cooped up in here then hurt someone."
    Back to top Go down
    Becca
    Admin
    Becca

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:15 pm

I felt her shudder and backed off a bit to give her space. "I won't let you hurt anyone. There's a lot about my past that no one knows apart from Edward and Holly." I smiled, leaning against the window wall.
    Back to top Go down
    Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:20 pm

"Thats the thing though... once i lose control you wont be able to stop me. Didnt holly tell you xbout what happened?" I asked.
    Back to top Go down
    Becca
    Admin
    Becca

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:48 pm

"She didn't need to," I smiled. "I heard it in her head and in yours." I took her hand and dragged her over to the TV, leaning foward and touching the screen. I hoped I didn't scare her too much. I hung my head in shame and also not wanting to watch them again.

The memories that played were ones straight after my change. The guy, Toby, his jobs for me. To make sure that the newborns only hunted once per week. To teach them control. I'd learnt ways to help them...and ways to destroy them, if needed. The amount of times I'd killed. The amount of times I'd fought. And won.. just.

I touched the screen and it went black.
    Back to top Go down
    Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:55 pm

My eyes widened as I watched her memories play back through the tv. I froze as I saw her destroying newborns. I jumped off the sofa and started backing away, scared.
    Back to top Go down
    Becca
    Admin
    Becca

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:19 pm

I heard her thoughts pass throuugh her head and groaned quietly. I reached out and touuched the screen. "This is what wouuld happen if I disobeyed him,"

The next memories were hard to take. To block them out, I focused on the thoughts of a herd of elk passing by. I pulled my jacket off and revealed scars around my shoulder, where my arm had been torn off many times.
    Back to top Go down
    Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:22 pm

I gulped and stopped backing away. Though I made no attempt to come any closer. I was still scared.
    Back to top Go down
    Becca
    Admin
    Becca

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:00 am

I knew she was still scared so I moved a few steps back and pulled my jacket back over my shoulders. "Zoe, I'm not like that anymore. The Cullens helped my move on from that. To destroy Toby.That was a hundred and fifty years ago. Please, Zoe. Trust me." I pleaded quietly.
    Back to top Go down
    Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:23 am

I sighed and moved a little closer, until I was just behind th sofa. I wanted to trust her, so I'd try to.
    Back to top Go down
    Becca
    Admin
    Becca

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:50 am

I could see that she wanted to trust me. She just couldn't. But I trusted her. "Come outside. Come into the forest and see exactly why I trust you so much."
    Back to top Go down
    Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:06 am

I sighed and nodded, maybe if I knew why she trusted me I might trust her.
    Back to top Go down
    Becca
    Admin
    Becca

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:32 am

I saw her slight hesitation and drifted over to the door and opened it. "Trust, I smiled.

Last edited by Becca on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:39 am

I hesitantly stepped outside, holding my breath.
    Back to top Go down
    Becca
    Admin
    Becca

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:01 am

I closed the door behind me and walked on the right side of Zoe. I wrapped my left arm around her waist gently and rested my right hand on her right shoulder.
    "Sorry," I whispered, walking with her, taking a path so close to the one the humans took.
    Back to top Go down
    Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:54 am

My eyes widened and I tried to fight against her grip, how could she bring me close to humans?! Jasper would kill Becca for doing this! What was she thinking?!
    Back to top Go down
    Becca
    Admin
    Becca

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:02 am

I walked her about ten foot from the human path, following it perfectly. She could learn to handle the human scent without being near humans. I heard Zoe's thoughts. "I don't care if he throws me on a bonfire. This is going to help you. I promise."
    Back to top Go down
    Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:04 am

I faught against her grip even more desperate to get away from the scent.
    Back to top Go down
    Becca
    Admin
    Becca

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:12 am

My grip on Zoe tightened and we walked a bit faster. I didn't hold her tight enough to hurt her, just to make sure she stayed.
    "Zoe. Breathe.Trust me." I moved my grip onto her shoulders and turned her to face me. "Breathe."
    Back to top Go down
    Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:16 am

I shooked my head from side to side. No! I thought.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will I ever get things right...   Will I ever get things right... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will I ever get things right...
    Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next