What if. . .?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if. . .?

Ever wondered what would have happened if Bella had stayed with her mom? Sign up and find out !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

?! The Staff ?!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Awards !
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Latest topics
» The Curious Girl
Hanging Out Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm by Zoe Hale

» Apologies!
Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 am by Zoe Hale

» Sonny Application
Hanging Out Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm by Becca

» Will I ever get things right...
Hanging Out Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm by Zoe Hale

» revamps !!!!!!!!
Hanging Out Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm by Hayley

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGES !!!
Hanging Out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Bloody Computers
Hanging Out Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 am by Becca

» The past and The present
Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm by Rosalie Hale

» First Island
Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum

Hanging Out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tegan

Tegan

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:22 pm

I was out wandering at night in La Push forest. I was in my wolf form, but I chose to do some unofficial work. I ran the border of the Quileute/Cullen treaty, just checking. I came across a huge Cullen scent. It might've only been one. But it was so close! I looked around and quickly changed forms, pulling on a pair of denim shorts, waiting. I trusted the Cullens, like Seth did. So I knew they wouldn't hurt me. I thanked God that Rylie wasn't here or he would've made me change forms again. I waited.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Me and Becca was running the treaty lines, when we came across a wolf scent. We stopped and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:49 pm

I saw Rosalie and Becca as I looked around. I took a step back, incase I'd got the lines wrong (even though that was virtually impossible). "Hey," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:51 pm

"Oh Hello" I said smiling, Don't worry about the line, It is round about there" I said pointing to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:57 pm

I smiled back. "I know, but just incase." I heard a growl behind me and I turned with an eyeroll. "Rylie, just get outta here." Rylie stayed put. I scowled and took a step foward, towards the line, but not crossing it. Rylie moved with me. I lifted my foot as if to step over the line. "Go," He backed off. I dropped my foot back on out side of the line, turning back to Rosalie and Becca, surpressing a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:58 pm

I laughed with her, I pulled my hair back behind my shoulders so I wasn't completly still.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:07 pm

It felt a bit odd, just standing here, but what did you say to vampires? Oh, hi. lovely weather, we're having.?? I heard paws behing me again and didn't bother turning around this time. "Rylie! Get lost!" A few seconds later, I heard Jake's laughter. I turned around and he was in his human form, along with Seth and Leah. "Oh." I smiled, watching as Jake and Seth just strolled onto Cullen territory, walking up to Becca and high-fiving her. I sat on the ground, not wanting to look like a lemon.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:09 pm

"Oh look it's the mutt" I said looking at Jacob and I watched Tegan sit down.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:14 pm

"All right, Barbie?" Jake asked Rosalie. Becca and Seth came to sit down with me, Seth on our side of the line, Becca on hers, neither me or Becca wanting to spark anything with Sam. I smiled at them and looked at Jacob. I threw an acorn at Jake. It bounced off his head. I pointed at Seth when he looked our way. Seth pointed at me.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:17 pm

"Looks like someone needs a bath" I answered and held my nose in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:23 pm

I rolled my eyes while Jake responded. "Have you heard the joke about the blonde cop, Barbie?" He acted casually and sauntered over to in between Becca and Seth. I threw another acorn at him. "Jake, cut it out."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:27 pm

"Yes, actually I have. Dull, boring, Hey just like you mutt ooh and not to mension not true" I answered.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Jake ignored me and turned to Becca. "How the hell do you put up with her?" "Jake!" I said, throwing three acorns at him. He didn't ignore me this time. "Yes, Tegan?" Hmm. So he was gonna be like that? "I just wanted to know why you didn't take the Alpha job, Chief Jacob?" I seriously sucked at insults, but this was the only thing that Jake never wanted to talk or hear about. "Only, I think you'd be an ama-aa-a-azing Alpha, sir. Infact, probably better than Sam, O great one."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:36 pm

"Quiet easy" I answered and then laughed at Tegans question.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Jake's hands began to tremble but he shook it off before long. "Cut it out," I reminded him. He stayed silent. Seth looked at me as if he couldn't believe I'd done it. I looked at him with a smug grin.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:43 pm

I watched carefully, I lowered myself and sat on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:47 pm

I smiled and stared at the center of the small circle we'd made. My ability to know what would shut people up came from middle school. When everyone asked me about my mom in a hugely non-curious way. I'd said the most personal thing I could to shut them up. It worked.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:49 pm

I looked around the circle we had made and then into the woods. I picked up lots of scents but I blocked them out.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:52 pm

"Hmm. All we need is to start singing songs and it will be like a party," I noted, not really hearing what I was saying. I snapped out of my thoughts of my mom. "Jake, apologize to Rosalie and I won't mention the A word again."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:53 pm

I laughed and then smirked at Jake. "How about who let the dogs out?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:55 pm

I put my hand to my heart, mock-hurt. "That hurt all of us, Hale."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:56 pm

I laughed, "You know who that was meant for though" I answered.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:02 pm

I grinned. "'Course." I threw the last acorn at Jake and realised I had none left. I took a clump of grass and threw that at him, too. "Stop being childish, Tegan."
"Oh, sorry O mighty Alpha!" I poked my tongue out at him.
"You still haven't apologised," Seth reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:03 pm

I smirked again, laughing at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:08 pm

"Shut up, Tegan. Just because your sister knows it's your fault your mother died."
I just stared at him. How could he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What if. . .? :: La Push, Washington :: The Forest-
Jump to: