What if. . .?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if. . .?

Ever wondered what would have happened if Bella had stayed with her mom? Sign up and find out !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

?! The Staff ?!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Awards !
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Latest topics
» The Curious Girl
Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm by Zoe Hale

» Apologies!
Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 am by Zoe Hale

» Sonny Application
Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm by Becca

» Will I ever get things right...
Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm by Zoe Hale

» revamps !!!!!!!!
Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm by Hayley

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGES !!!
Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Bloody Computers
Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 am by Becca

» The past and The present
Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm by Rosalie Hale

» First Island
Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum

Luke's House

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Becca
Admin
Becca

Luke's House      - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's House    Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:55 am

I stole Emmett's off-roader as soon as I heard the thoughts at Luke's house. I drove through the trees and stopped a few feet from the house. "We'll be there in a few minutes," I told her through the open window.
Back to top Go down
https://whatiftwilightrp.forumotion.com
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Luke's House    Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:53 am

Edward ran to the off roader and place Luke in it. Edward looked at Zoe. "Go home we tell of any updates" Edward said. he got in to the off roader. "You know that Emmett is going to kill us for using this for this kid" Edward said smiling at her
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Luke's House    Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:46 am

I rolled my eyes. "I can take the bear."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Luke's House    Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:06 am

"lets get him to Carlisle" Edward said He knew that Luke would not be alive when they get to the hospital
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Luke's House    Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:09 am

I hesitated for a half-second, listening for Carlisle's thoughts. He was home from work. "Rose will come get you later," I smiled at Zoe before reversing and taking the same track through the trees back home.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Luke's House    Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:16 am

"Zoe is going to beg us to turn her after this , i bet you" Edward thought to Becca

Last edited by Edward Cullen on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Luke's House    Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:19 am

"Well, I hope she's used to being told 'no' because that's all she's gonna be getting," I looked back at Luke. "he's getting worse." I pushed the accelerator down further and the car hurtled faster through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Luke's House    Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:23 am

"Emmett sure knows how to get rubbish cars" Edward tried to lighten up the mood abit. He saw the house and went in to the back and grabbed Luke. "Okay we are here" Edward said as he opened the door and ran in to the house.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Luke's House    Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:26 am

Edward had already gone but I kept on driving into the garage, parked up. He was in safe hands now. I stayed in the car.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Luke's House    Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:30 am

Edward came out and nodded. she would know what had happened. Luke was one of them a Vampire, a new Cullen.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Luke's House    Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:32 am

I heard Edwards thoughts and half-smiled at him. I hopped out of the car and darted across the garage to lean against mine. Emmett was coming.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Luke's House    Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:34 am

Edward just stood next to Becca and watched as Emmett looked them then the car then back them and left to look at Luke. "I hope Zoe doesn't freak, Luke liked her and i think she might have started to like him back" Edward thought to Becca
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Luke's House    Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:41 am

"Hmm," I said out loud, then realised Edward had thought that. Emmett was watching me like I was weird. I was used to that. I was always having on sided conversations. Maybe she'll see the down side to living like us. She ignored us and she's on her way,
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Luke's House    Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:43 am

"Maybe but she will start asking again, maybe this time because of Luke" Edward thought
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Luke's House    Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:48 am

I sighed at both Edward and Emmett. "We didn't break the damn car, Emmett, although I will if you want. Cars don't tend to link being driven into a brick wall and then off a cliff, do they?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Luke's House    Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:50 am

Edward chuckled at Becca's comment and looked at Emmett's face as he walked back grumpy. "Lol" Edward simply said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke's House    Luke's House      - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luke's House
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4