What if. . .?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if. . .?

Ever wondered what would have happened if Bella had stayed with her mom? Sign up and find out !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

?! The Staff ?!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Awards !
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Latest topics
» The Curious Girl
Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm by Zoe Hale

» Apologies!
Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 am by Zoe Hale

» Sonny Application
Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm by Becca

» Will I ever get things right...
Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm by Zoe Hale

» revamps !!!!!!!!
Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm by Hayley

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGES !!!
Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Bloody Computers
Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 am by Becca

» The past and The present
Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm by Rosalie Hale

» First Island
Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum

Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Zac Thomas

Zac Thomas

Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Empty
PostSubject: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:19 pm

Zac came to the house it was on the border of La Push. "Wow nice house" Zac said
Back to top Go down
Aria Fyre

Aria Fyre

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:21 pm

Aria held the door for hm and shut it behind him. "Thanks," she sighed. For once, the house was quiet. It was unsettling.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xariaxkrisannax
Zac Thomas

Zac Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Zac looked around. "Is this a foster home Aria?" Zac asked
Back to top Go down
Aria Fyre

Aria Fyre

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:26 pm

Aria blushed a little before nodding. "Yeah I've been in foster care since I was 8. I lived in a bunch of orphanages before that," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Zac Thomas

Zac Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:31 pm

"So who lives here then" Zac as he walks near her
Back to top Go down
Aria Fyre

Aria Fyre

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:40 pm

"Well," Aria hesitated. "I do, obviously. And my foster parent, Angela. And my daughter," she added quietly, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Zac Thomas

Zac Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:43 pm

"What's your daughters name Aria" Zac he had a few friends that had kids at her age. He slowly raised his right hand to raise her head. "There is nothing to be afriad of, i am not going to come between you and her" Zac said softly
Back to top Go down
Aria Fyre

Aria Fyre

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:45 pm

Aria swallowed and looked up at him with wide eyes. "Novell," she said after a long pause. "Her name is Novell."
Back to top Go down
Zac Thomas

Zac Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:48 pm

"A Beautiful name like her mothers" Zac smiled, Zac thought on something. "I know you don't know that much buti think i know you want to leave, right, you could live at mine its a 3 bed room house and you could have the master bed room" Zac asked
Back to top Go down
Aria Fyre

Aria Fyre

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Aria gasped. "What? I mean, wouldn't your parent object at all," she stammered.
Back to top Go down
Zac Thomas

Zac Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:53 pm

"My parents left me ages ago i brought my self up and i would like to help you bring Novell up, like a father figure" Zac said. he came closer and kissed her on the cheek softly
Back to top Go down
Aria Fyre

Aria Fyre

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Aria's heart fluttered. "Well I was planning on getting Emancipated on my birthday. So maybe then," she said softly, biting her lip nervously.
Back to top Go down
Zac Thomas

Zac Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:58 pm

"okay" Zac smiled. he opened his arm to give her a hug
Back to top Go down
Aria Fyre

Aria Fyre

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:59 pm

She greatfully fell into his arms, holding him tightly. "Thank you," she murmured into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Zac Thomas

Zac Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:01 pm

"No problem" Zac said as he kissed her head. "Where should go and hide so you don't get in trouble for skipping school with a boy"
Back to top Go down
Aria Fyre

Aria Fyre

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Aria laughed. "We don't need to hide. But we do have to go get Novell. Angela and I have an agreement: If I'm not in school (skipping of otherwise) I have to get Novell. She knows that I skip a lot, and she's given up."
Back to top Go down
Zac Thomas

Zac Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:07 pm

"lets go and get her" Zac said but pulls Aria close and embraces her with a deep and soft kiss to the lips
Back to top Go down
Aria Fyre

Aria Fyre

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:09 pm

Aria gasped, not expecting him to kiss her. But after a second, she relaxed and kissed back shyly.
Back to top Go down
Zac Thomas

Zac Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:03 am

Zac smiled after he finished the kiss. let go get Novell" Zac said smiling
Back to top Go down
Aria Fyre

Aria Fyre

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:44 am

Aria smiled back gently. "Okay," she whispered. She took his hand and headed into the living room. She needed to look through the house before she went anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Zac Thomas

Zac Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:15 am

Zac smiled as she held his hand.
Back to top Go down
Aria Fyre

Aria Fyre

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:46 pm

No one was in the living room so Aria hurriedly led Zac up the stairs, where she and Novell lived. She checked the nursery first, stopping suddenly when she saw her foster parent had fallen asleep in in the rocking chair. With a glance at the craib, Aria saw Novell sleeping soundly on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Zac Thomas

Zac Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:23 pm

Zac smiled at Novell. "She really Cute Aria" Zac said softly and quietly
Back to top Go down
Aria Fyre

Aria Fyre

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:25 pm

'Thanks.. a lot," Aria whispered back. She tip-toed over to the chair, shaking Angela gently. "Hey. I'm home so you can take off," she told her when the woman opened her eyes. Angela nodded and yawned before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Zac Thomas

Zac Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Zac Smiled and crouches next to the cot and watches Novell sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)   Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aria's House (Zac and Aria, invite only)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next