What if. . .?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if. . .?

Ever wondered what would have happened if Bella had stayed with her mom? Sign up and find out !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

?! The Staff ?!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Awards !
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Latest topics
» The Curious Girl
Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm by Zoe Hale

» Apologies!
Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 am by Zoe Hale

» Sonny Application
Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm by Becca

» Will I ever get things right...
Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm by Zoe Hale

» revamps !!!!!!!!
Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm by Hayley

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGES !!!
Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Bloody Computers
Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 am by Becca

» The past and The present
Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm by Rosalie Hale

» First Island
Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum

Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Empty
PostSubject: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:36 am

I was with Rosalie, she wanted to see my house. Well.. She more wanted to make sure I was on her side of 'the boundry lines'. She'd told me about the treaty the cullens had made with the wolves. About them not being able to cross over the line. I found vampire history really interesting, well anything about vampire's I found interesting.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:38 am

We had just finished in her house and where heading out into the forest to check the treaty line. I had told her all sorts about the treaty. We stayed on our side of the line but I pointed to the line, you could easily tell by the smellwhere it was.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:40 am

How far along does it go? I asked, looking at the ground where she pointed. She'd told me Vampire and werewolves smelt different, but humans couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:44 am

"All the way up there" I said gesturing to the tree's far away. It was then when I heard a loud snarl coming from in front of us. "Great" I murmured before shouting to Zoe, "Get behind me.". I then hissed at the sound.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:48 am

I peaked over her shoulder wondering what made the growl. It certainly wasn't the one I'd seen the first day I'd met Rosalie. This one was a deep, dark black colour. Quite scary. I stared at it, wide eyed. I still hadn't got use to the whole werewolf thing.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:21 am

It stepped forward in a aggressive move, I automatically did the same, getting lower. "Zoe, get further back" I said.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:48 am

I ignored her, I moved a little forward keeping my eye on the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:01 pm

"Move back" I said. The wolf then growled and jumped at me, obviously trying to kill me but what had I done?
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:09 pm

I watched it pounce wide eyed. I panicked I couldnt let it kill rose, I threw myself infrount of it. I screamed when it's claws cut deep into my skin. I watched it run away through the bushes, then when it was gone i fell to the ground in pain my hands covering the blood.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:22 pm

I took in a breath, only just noting the blood. I panicked, I didn't know if I could control myself, I had to. I checked the area before crouching down and checking her vitals. They weren't good. I quickly got Carlisle on the phone, he told me to bring her to him straight away and so I did. I scooped her up very carefully making sure not to touch her injuries or move her too much. I set off in a calm sprint back to the house.

I ran straight through to Carlisles office and layed her carefully on the table. Carlisle took over and examined her unconscious body. He quickly said "She has no other choice but to be changed, there is a slim chance she could survive but that is a slim chance" I froze at that moment, I felt like the room was going to cave in on me. How could she be changed? I couldn't allow it? All these questions passed through my head in a instant and then I looked at her then back to Carlisle. "There must be another way?" I said in the 5 seconds after he had told me. "I'm afraid not" He answered and shook his head. So she was dieing and it was up to me to pick whether she lives immortally or she dies well there was the other option but that didn't seem likely. I let all these thoughts run through my head in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:28 pm

I let out another scream, just before I went unconcious my life flashing before my eyes. It didnt hurt anymore, the pain had gone. I was just peacefully resting.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:34 pm

I was torn between the ideas. All of a sudden it began to get worse. Carlisle said to me in that moment, "She has minutes left." I frowned and went over to her. "It will be alright" I said to her over and over again in her ear, not too loud and not too quiet. I took a deep breath internally and then sunk my teeth into her skin for the fraction of a second. I didn't taste any blood what so ever, I felt the venom rage from my mouth into her skin. I stood there with my hand at my chest, regretting what I had just done.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:36 pm

"Damn i didn't get here in time" Edward said
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:38 pm

I didn't breath at all since the accident. "I will never forget that stupid mutt!" I said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:40 pm

"The treaty is off then" Edward said
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:40 pm

I nodded, Outraged. "When she is awake and not in pain then I will move from this spot and rip that mutts head off."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:42 pm

"At least luke and Zoe will know who they are, Vampires" Edward said "This is war" Edward Hissed
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:43 pm

"One thing I do wonder is why he did?" I said in an angry tone.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:46 pm

"because of Luke maybe his scent mixed with hers and when Luke was turned Zoe smelt like one of us" Edward said

Last edited by Edward Cullen on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:47 pm

I screamed again as I was dragged back through the peacfullness and back to the pain. It burned, it burned so bad.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Edward held her down. "This is a lot worse then Luke change" Edward commented
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:53 pm

"IT BURNS!!" I screamed. "MAKE IT STOP!!"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:54 pm

"Think of something nice a past memory, like when you made a your friendship then cling on to it" Edward said
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:03 pm

I tried to do what the voice told me too, but I couldn't the pain was just getting worse and worse as it went along. Just make it stop!!!! Please make it stop!!! I screamed trying to fight against the hands which were pinning me down.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:05 pm

"Would it help if i told that Luke is one of us and you don't have to be scared around him now" Edward said as he let go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next