What if. . .?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if. . .?

Ever wondered what would have happened if Bella had stayed with her mom? Sign up and find out !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

?! The Staff ?!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Awards !
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Latest topics
» The Curious Girl
Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm by Zoe Hale

» Apologies!
Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 am by Zoe Hale

» Sonny Application
Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm by Becca

» Will I ever get things right...
Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm by Zoe Hale

» revamps !!!!!!!!
Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm by Hayley

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGES !!!
Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Bloody Computers
Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 am by Becca

» The past and The present
Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm by Rosalie Hale

» First Island
Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum

Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:08 pm

I shaked my head. "I can't stand it no more, wait here to protect her" I added. "Emmett!" I called we need to go to the treaty line.

Emmett came rushing upstairs and nodded, we then held each others hands and ran down the stairs and out of the house. We went in my car, we wasn't in the car for long until he said "Why?" He probably knew not to ask until we was on our way. "I answered with, "The wolves, sam attacked me today" I said shaking with anger. He looked at me with an expression I didn't like, he looked like he was gonna rip his skin off. "Well, Zoe kinda jumped infront of me and now is nearly dead." I sighed and then carried on, "She has been changed,bitten." I said. His eyes widened, relief and panic. "By who?" He asked. "Me" I said shamefully. "But I didn't taste anything, not blood anyway" I added. We stayed silent after that.

We got to the treaty line and got out of the car and stood impatiently at the line waiting for a wolf to come.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:12 pm

I screamed again as I heard Rosalie leave the room. When Edward said that it only made me feel worse, guilty. But I didn't feel that for long the pain over-shadowed everything else.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:15 pm

Edward Hugged her. "it was not your fault Zoe" Edward said "just come back to us"
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:19 pm

My mind blanked and all I could feel was the pain. Growing worse with time.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:21 pm

"Think of your fisrt kiss" Edward said. this was new to him
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:24 pm

I tried to retreive the memory, but it was lost. I screamed again. This was hopeless, the more I tried to stop the pain the worse it got.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:26 pm

I hadn't moved from the spot, when I got out of the car. I had forgot to tell Edward something.I flipped my phone out and texted him ' Zoe has low blood sugar if anything is weird'.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:27 pm

"now she tells me" edward sighed and got sugary drinks
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:30 pm

I screamed again. This pain was gonna last forever!
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Edward poured the drinks in to her throat as she screamed
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:37 pm

The pain decreased a little. But I was still burning.

- Time passes -

I didn't know how long I'd been screaming but it had been longer then a few hours. I felt it fade from my fingure tips, slightly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Edward poked her
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:43 pm

It started to fade a little faster. Then there was a sudden rush of pain, the worse pain ever then it stopped.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:47 pm

"Better now" Edward asked
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:17 pm

I groaned not wanting to open my eyes. I rolled over and fell off Carlisle's desk and onto the floor. I was up in seconds and an unrecognizable hiss escaped my own throat. I jumped back when I realized I'd made that sound.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:19 pm

"Yes you are one of us and so is luke" Edward said
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:22 pm

My throat ached, like a burning fire in my throat. I hissed again when he said Luke was a vampire. He didn't need to go through that pain, not that.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:23 pm

"He is waiting for you the forest" Edward said

(Luke's finished training)
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:24 pm

I looked out the window and saw him outside. I sat back on the counter. I didn't think I could face him, without been torn apart by guilt.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:26 pm

"He knows it was not your fault Zoe" Edward said. "All you would go on about was if your okay since he was not aloud see you at first"
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:27 pm

I don't think I can, not after all this. I sighed, the burning growing worse.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:28 pm

"Listen you hve to fight your fears, luke did and still, plus he is worried about you" edward said
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:31 pm

I'm fine aren't I, tell him not to worry. I just don't think I can see him at the moment. I said.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:32 pm

"Okay" Edward said
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:34 pm

I sighed. Would anything ever be the same?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*    Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Sucks - *Enter by invite only*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next