What if. . .?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if. . .?

Ever wondered what would have happened if Bella had stayed with her mom? Sign up and find out !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

?! The Staff ?!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Awards !
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Latest topics
» The Curious Girl
Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm by Zoe Hale

» Apologies!
Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 am by Zoe Hale

» Sonny Application
Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm by Becca

» Will I ever get things right...
Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm by Zoe Hale

» revamps !!!!!!!!
Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm by Hayley

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGES !!!
Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Bloody Computers
Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 am by Becca

» The past and The present
Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm by Rosalie Hale

» First Island
Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum

Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor Cullen

Taylor Cullen

Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open)   Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:28 pm

(OOC: xDD)

Taylor walked into the forest. Her parents had told her not to go out there,because there were "other things" out there. She didnt care though. There werent no bears in Forks. Besides,she would stay safe. She had a phone. Jasper's. But hey it was a phone! And,if she needed to get in touch with someone she could just call Alice. Taylor knew that would be pretty simple. She sighed,as she sat on a rock,and began humming "Dont Stop Believing" too herself. Not the Journey rock version. The Glee epic version.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open)   Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:39 pm

I was running through the forest on my way to the cullen house. I was there more often now, though I spent my nights at my old house. I caught the scent of a human from a long distance away which gave me some warning before I went out of control I immidiatly stopped breathing and hopped into a tree. Looking down at the little child.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Cullen

Taylor Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open)   Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Taylor looked up confused. "Uh. Hi?" She said in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open)   Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:44 pm

I didn't know if she'd noticed me, she'd obviously heard me. I just sat down on a branch, Alice was going to kill me. My blue dress was ruined. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open)   Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:49 pm

"Taylor Alice and I told you not come out here, now come over to your uncle Alice is worried" Edward said as he is behind Taylor
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open)   Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:53 pm

I looked at Edward he'd certainly seen me. I looked in his eyes with thanks in mine. I didn't want to hurt a child especailly not if she was part of the cullens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open)   Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dont Stop BELIEVING!(open)
Page 1 of 1