What if. . .?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if. . .?

Ever wondered what would have happened if Bella had stayed with her mom? Sign up and find out !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

?! The Staff ?!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Awards !
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Latest topics
» The Curious Girl
French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm by Zoe Hale

» Apologies!
French - (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 am by Zoe Hale

» Sonny Application
French - (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm by Becca

» Will I ever get things right...
French - (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm by Zoe Hale

» revamps !!!!!!!!
French - (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm by Hayley

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGES !!!
French - (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Bloody Computers
French - (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 am by Becca

» The past and The present
French - (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm by Rosalie Hale

» First Island
French - (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum

French - (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:26 pm

It was my first day and my first class. French, one of the lessons I despised most. I never paid attention so I never got good grades and usually got detention, but I didn't care after all it was my life. I walked in and went up to the teacher. Where do I sit? I asked her in an annoyed bored tone.
Back to top Go down
Holly Cullen

Holly Cullen

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:17 am

I watched as the new girl walked in, I heard her thoughts about 'the cullens' earlier. People always thought it was necessary for everyone to know about us, I found it a little annoying. Unlucky for her, the only empty seat was next to me; looks like I won't be breathing in french anymore. Everyone knew not to sit next to one of us, that is why I was the only one with no one sitting next to me.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:32 am

I sighed as she pointed to the spare seat next to a girl who looked like she was one of those nice, sweet, goodie too shoes girls. I sighed, annoyed. Someone had mention the cullens and this girl was one of them. Guess there'll be no more sneaking alcohol into French now. I thought with a sigh. I walked next to her and slung my bags down under the table.
Back to top Go down
Holly Cullen

Holly Cullen

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:36 am

As soon as I got a wiff of her I stopped breathing, I still hadn't got completly used to the smell.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:38 am

I looked over at her. My blue eyes showed a little annoyance. I saw the expression on her face and sighed angrily. I'm not that bad, god. Whats your problem?
Back to top Go down
Holly Cullen

Holly Cullen

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:40 am

I lifted one eyebrow, reading her mind. "I don't have a problem" I said.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:44 am

I rolled my eyes. Whatever. I said, then slumped back in my chair looking out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Holly Cullen

Holly Cullen

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:45 am

I read her mind again, "Hey! No need to make assumptions" I said before realizing.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:46 am

Great I was sat next to a weriedo. Oh well. Life sucks, so what?
Back to top Go down
Holly Cullen

Holly Cullen

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:47 am

I put my hand to my mouth to keep my mouth shut as to what I was hearing wasn't nice at all.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:50 am

I carried on staring out of the window. After a few minutes I started chewing the end of my pen, out of habit.
Back to top Go down
Holly Cullen

Holly Cullen

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:52 am

I sighed and pulled out a book and began to read, trying to ignore her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:00 pm

I'd been staring out of the window in my own little world for about 10 minutes when the teacher looked at me. Taylor I know your new but that doesn't give you a right to sit there doing nothing. You need to pay attention! She said, annoyed. I only realized then that everyone was staring at me and some of the girls at the back were giggling and pointing quietly to each other. I sighed angrily and put my pen to the paper pretending to write when she looked away. I chucked my rubber at the group of girls, hitting them on the head. Obviously they were part of the 'popular' group. More like a group of saddo's with no life.
Back to top Go down
Holly Cullen

Holly Cullen

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:01 pm

I frowned at her and then continued to read, the teacher then looked at me and noticed what I was reading and then looked away again.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:04 pm

The girl next to me was reading a french dictionary. A dictionary, seriously. Did she have nothing else better to do. I thought, then scribbled down a few things in my book before I started to doodle.
Back to top Go down
Holly Cullen

Holly Cullen

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:06 pm

I laughed quietly to myself, before turning the page on my book, I used the french dictionary to hide what I was actually reading- Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:10 pm

Miss was chatting away not that I was paying any real attention. I kept looking at the girl next to me, she didn't look normal.
Back to top Go down
Holly Cullen

Holly Cullen

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:13 pm

I rolled my eyes on her thought about me looking not normal, ofcourse, my eyes weren't exactly normal. I was still wearing contacts but they were a weird colour. I looked at her to see if she was still staring, of course she was.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Miss then said we had to work in pairs. I groaned and moved my chair around to face her. So... I said.
Back to top Go down
Holly Cullen

Holly Cullen

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:23 pm

"So.." I said as the teacher passed around handouts, I picked it up and started to fill it in.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:32 pm

I sighed and got my handout, filling it in then doodling.
Back to top Go down
Holly Cullen

Holly Cullen

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:33 pm

Class was nearly over, 5 minutes left. I had finished my handout in less then 30 seconds after going over and over this french before.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:34 pm

I looked at her a little confused then looked away. Most people had asked me a million questions, which I answered mostly with either 'Shut the fuck up' or simply 'fuck off' but this girl hadn't asked me anything.
Back to top Go down
Holly Cullen

Holly Cullen

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:39 pm

I giggled at her thought and then thouhgt to myself *Should I ask something? or should I not?*
Back to top Go down
Taylor Thompson

Taylor Thompson

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:40 pm

I heard her giggle at nothing. God, this girl was a freak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

French - (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: French - (Open)   French - (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

French - (Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next