What if. . .?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if. . .?

Ever wondered what would have happened if Bella had stayed with her mom? Sign up and find out !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

?! The Staff ?!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Awards !
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Latest topics
» The Curious Girl
The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm by Zoe Hale

» Apologies!
The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 am by Zoe Hale

» Sonny Application
The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm by Becca

» Will I ever get things right...
The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm by Zoe Hale

» revamps !!!!!!!!
The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm by Hayley

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGES !!!
The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Bloody Computers
The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 am by Becca

» The past and The present
The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm by Rosalie Hale

» First Island
The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum

The Curious Girl

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca
Admin
Becca

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:14 pm

I wandered through the hospital, following Carlisle's scent. I needed to talk to him. A blonde girl stumbled along just in front of me. She came to a sudden stop and I walked into her.
"I'm so sorry!" I gasped, seeing that the girl was clutching her head. I held my breath at once, the scent of blood hitting my face.
She smiled but looked a bit dazed. I led her into an empty cubicle and sat her down on the bed.
"Carlisle," I murmered, knowing that if he was near, he'd hear me.
"What?" The girl asked.
"Oh, nothing," I smiled. I was suddenly aware of my sister close by. I ignored her thoughts because the girl in front of me was watching me intently. I moved back and sat in the chair close to her bed. "So, what's your name?" I asked, already knowing it was Sonny.
Back to top Go down
https://whatiftwilightrp.forumotion.com
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:17 pm

I'd been getting better around blood, that's why I was here today. Getting use to the smell, though I still wasn't perfect. This had been Carlisles idea, obviously. As Becca walked in with a human girl, clutching her head I automatically held my breath and sat down, next to Becca. Acessing the girl.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:27 pm

"Sonny," The girl answered.
"I'm Becca," I smiled. And threw Zoe an encouraging glance. I knew I was being weird by staying with this girl but her mind was full of vampires. Even though she was human. I controlled my curiosity as to how she knew about us. But I was also scared that the Volturi would find out. I shuddered. Nobody wanted that.
Sonny looked at Zo then back to me, she seemed slightly stunned by what she saw in Zoe. I saw what she saw and I realised that Zoe's contacts had dissolved. Her deep crimson eyes were on show. Not as bright as before, but still not golden yet.
"Contacts," I coughed.
"You're..."
I heard what she meant to finish the sentence with. I ground my teeth together, learning that she could match the label 'vampire' to our appearence.
I nodded, knowing I could trust her.
Sonny threw a worried look at Zoe again.
"You're not-"
"No," I cut her off with a smile. I blinked and my contacts disappeared, revealing my golden eyes.
"Oh,"
I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:30 pm

I slipped my back in. Then was a little shocked, 'She knows?' I thought, confused.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:33 pm

I nodded. "But not about Jake and the others." Yet. I added, remembering thought Holly had heard that Jake would think sometime in the future.
"Sorry?" Sonny said as a nurse pulled the curtain across and came to assess her, interupting her.
"Sonny Snow?" she asked.
Sonny nodded and I was glad that she was distracted.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:36 pm

I got up while Sonny was distracted and pulled Becca out into the hallway, then into the storage cuboard. How? I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sonny

Sonny

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:38 pm

I nodded to the nurse and let out a few gasps and I winced a few times as she cleaned up my head. It was just like me to fall on my first day in Forks. I wondered randomly where Aiden was and what he was doing. That helped. It made me forget that the nurse was killing me.
I noticed the two vampires leave but I couldn't do anything about it when I was like this.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Becca explained everything, which was a lot. Then she pulled me back into the room were Sonny was and the nurse was clearing up the blood for which I was glad, myself control was starting to slip.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:00 am

The nurse was clearing up the blood and I could feel Zoe's control starting to slip. I knew she could do it. I patted her hand and pulled her back to the chair.
When the nurse finished, she told Sonny to wait here for Dr.Cullen, so I was happy when we were alone.
"How do you know about us?" I asked, not wanting to creep her out with my gift.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:53 am

I smiled at her. If she knew about us, she knew what would happen if a vampire lost control. Becca's confidence helped, alot. 'Should I make her tell us?' I thought, my power was easier to control now i had more control myself.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:18 pm

I shook my head infantismally and whispered quickly and quietly, "She will tell us anyway. She's curious to learn more."
I looked at Sonny and waited.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:21 pm

I nodded, then waited for Sonny. I was just as curious about her, and if she wanted to learn more I'd always love to help out.
Back to top Go down
Sonny

Sonny

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:24 pm

I looked at Becca and then at the other girl whose name I did not know.
"The woman." I looked at Becca again and showed her who I meant.
She let out a small gasp. Obviously, she hadn't read into my thoughts as much as I thought she would.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:25 pm

'What?' I thought quickly, when I heard Becca gasp.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:29 pm

I looked at Zoe, still in shock. "Tanya. She told Sonny and.. Aiden about us. What we are. What we do. She changed Aiden. She found him dying. Sonny begged for Tanya to leave Sonny alone. To keep her human. Tanya was worried about it but thought that Carlisle could help... Somehow."Sonny was in tears by the time I had finished. I heard her mind flick over every old memory.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:35 pm

My mind flickered through everything I'd been taught, tryingto find a Tanya. 'Oh, you mean the Denali girl?'I thought
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:40 pm

I nodded and called Carlisle once again, slightly louder this time. "Well, all of them but Tanya is the only one Sonny remembers. But she overheard the others talking with Tanya."
I turned to look at Sonny and shook my head.
"She's not the bad guy. Tanya has learned from Carlisle. If your brother was dying, Tanya would save him. It's her natural instinct."
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:48 pm

I decided to speak for the first time, directly at Sonny. "Sonny, Tanya is like Carlisle and my family. I begged to be changed, like literally pleaded. But they wouldnt change me. They only do it when it is absolutely neccessary." I told her, managing to keep controlled.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:53 pm

I smiled at Zoe approvingly. Sonny seemed to have relaxed a little. Carlisle came in, checked her over and told her that she had no concussion or anything. She was fine. She could leave.
That made me a little afraid. I wondered if her curiousity wouldn't keep her from following us to get her answers. I looked at her intent expression and I realised that she would go that far.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:00 pm

I was proud of myself, for being able to speak, it was the first time I had done, while I was stood with a human, since I'd visited the hospital. Though it burnt my throat, I'd come prepared, Carlisle had made sure of it. I picked up my bag and brought out a capri-sun, it was filled with a mixture of mostly animal but some human blood. Carlisle and the others had, had to find a way of getting me to drink animal blood, because I didnt want to be evil but I couldnt drink it on its own.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:08 pm

I winked at Zoe and towed her out of the cubicle and into the corridor. I sighed quietly when I heard heavy human footsteps behind us.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:11 pm

"What should we do about her? What does she want to know?" I asked, tking another sip of blood.
Back to top Go down
Sonny

Sonny

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:15 am

(arg :/ xD )
Becca looked back quickly and ,sure enough, Sonny was following. Becca sighed and walked a little faster, towing Zoe with her.__________________________________________________________________

I took a different route to the vampires and got to the parking lot before them. I slipped into the drivers' seat of my car and waited, my car hidden in the shade. I squished myself back against the seat so that they wouldn't see me.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:01 am

She tugged me out into the parking lott, me and Becca had come in different cars. Becca had told me how they bought everyone brand new fast cars. I giggled at the memory. "Should we go to the house or somewhere else if she's following us?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:51 pm

"We're going to see Billy." I smiled, planning on leading Sonny -now hiding in her car (She didn't think that one through)- to Billy and then stealing Jake's car to drive home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Curious Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Curious Girl
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What if. . .? :: Forks, Washington :: Forks Hospital-
Jump to: