What if. . .?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if. . .?

Ever wondered what would have happened if Bella had stayed with her mom? Sign up and find out !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

?! The Staff ?!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Awards !
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Latest topics
» The Curious Girl
The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm by Zoe Hale

» Apologies!
The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 am by Zoe Hale

» Sonny Application
The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm by Becca

» Will I ever get things right...
The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm by Zoe Hale

» revamps !!!!!!!!
The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm by Hayley

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGES !!!
The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Bloody Computers
The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 am by Becca

» The past and The present
The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm by Rosalie Hale

» First Island
The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum

The Curious Girl

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca
Admin
Becca

The Curious Girl - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:22 pm

I watched Zo' be the perfect host and saw Sonny decline food and drink. "Sonny, sit down." I said, a bit harsher than I meant it. I hated the Volturi. I always had. And now, here was the perfect opportunity for them to visit. A human that knew waaaaay too much about us.
Back to top Go down
https://whatiftwilightrp.forumotion.com
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:24 pm

I sat down on the opposie couch to Sonny, I thought it might make her feel more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:28 pm

I smiled as Zoe took Sonny's feelings into account. Sonny sat down on the couch and started babbling questions. I answered them just as quickly, but she clearly wasn't listening. I giggled quietly.
"Sonny. Stop!"
She was silent.
"Thank you. one at a time."
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:30 pm

I giggled as well, it wasn't the easy keeping up with her questions I was sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:39 am

"How many of you are there? In your family?"
"Ten vampires and one human." I answered immediately.
She contemplated that for a few minutes with a shocked expression. Her thoughts flicked through watching Aiden in his first few months.
"How?" She asked, knowing I was listening.
"Years and years of practice."
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:32 am

"Well, years for some." I added, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:38 am

I smiled at Zoe. "You're doing great." Sonny was silent as she thought through her questions, trying to decide the most important. I dragged one to the front of her mind. "That one is probably the most important."
Sonny waited.
"No, she's not going to hurt you. None of us are." Except the Volturi... maybe. I added mentally.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:45 am

"Your completely safe." I lied, sounding almost convincing. I was a rubbish lier so even making one sound a little like the truth was amazing for me. I made her believe me, my gift or curse as I called it was useful in some cases.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:25 am

I was grateful for Zoe's reassurances, even if they weren't very convincing to me, Sonny believed them.
"A-.. And Aiden?" She stuttered. "Is he safe?"
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:33 am

"We'll make sure he is." I said, smiling. Well, we'd do everything we could. Even I knew this was dangerous and would most likely resolve in a visit from the Volturi.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:37 am

"Of course," I added. "We'll help him." As she thought of her next question, I listened through all of her thoughts, trying to find an image of Aiden after his transformation. Most recent. I wanted to know his diet, but there was a space in her head that she held closed so tightly that I couldn't see through. She kept all details of Aiden, bar his name and relation to her, secret, even from me.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:39 am

I saw Becca's expression. 'She's keeping something from you?' I asked, in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:42 am

Zoe's 'voice' was slightly faded when she 'spoke'. I was putting all my concentration on getting through the barrier. I managed to nod once.
My voice was hard when I gave up and spoke. "Tell us about your brother."
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:49 am

I focused all my power on her, managing only just to brake down the barrier. I would only be able to hold open for a few minutes, she was strong. Her mind was fighting back against me. 'Try now, quickly though she's strong.' I thought to Becca.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:10 am

I could feel her doubt about us. But also, she was contemplating whether or not to let us in. Zoe's power hit her mind suddenly and her barrier was removed... for now.
I searched through her memories as quickly as possible. I gave another nod, telling Zoe that I'd found everything I needed. I smiled gratefully at her again.

The Curious Girl - Page 3 Aiden

This was the only picture I could find of him. She was still resisting a little. He was thirsty in this picture.
Sonny turned to Zoe. "Could you please ask your sister to get the hell out of my head?"
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:14 am

"Sorry, but if we are going to help you, you need to stop resisting...and fighting." I said, looking her in the eye for the first time. I stopped holding her mind open and let the barrier fall again at her nod.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:28 am

Sonny remained resistant and I rolled my eyes.
"If you don't tell us about him, we can't help him. What is his diet?"
Sonny was calm when she answered. "Humans."
"Right. Now, we're getting somewhere." I said, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:54 am

"Please don't resist, I don't want to use my power." I said, annoyed. I thought if I said this it might make her be a little less risitant.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:12 am

I half-smiled as Sonny released a little more information. "Completely un-resistant," I added and Sonny gave up the rest. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:33 am

I smiled as Becca got everything she needed. "Is there anything else you can tell us?" I asked Sonny.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:47 am

"Like what?" Sonny asked, looking straight at Zoe's eyes for the first time, but seeming used to what she saw.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:49 pm

"Anything, Anything you think might help us." I answered.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Sonny truly did not know what she could say. Aiden kept most of the information about his life away from Sonny. She only knew what Tanya had told her.
"Ookay. We'll get it as and when we need it. Can we meet Aiden?"
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:13 pm

I smiled at Becca, then at Sonny. I felt on edge about if we did meet him, what would he think of us?
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:49 pm

Sonny looked at me and then at Zoe and back to me. She made the circuit a few times, thinking it over. Finally, she shrugged.
"I-I don't really know."
"Okay then," I smiled, looking subtly at the rectangular shape in her jean pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Girl   The Curious Girl - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Curious Girl
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What if. . .? :: Forks, Washington :: Forks Hospital-
Jump to: