What if. . .?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if. . .?

Ever wondered what would have happened if Bella had stayed with her mom? Sign up and find out !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

?! The Staff ?!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Awards !
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Latest topics
» The Curious Girl
First Island Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm by Zoe Hale

» Apologies!
First Island Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 am by Zoe Hale

» Sonny Application
First Island Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm by Becca

» Will I ever get things right...
First Island Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm by Zoe Hale

» revamps !!!!!!!!
First Island Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm by Hayley

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGES !!!
First Island Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Bloody Computers
First Island Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 am by Becca

» The past and The present
First Island Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm by Rosalie Hale

» First Island
First Island Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum

First Island

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Corey

Corey

First Island Empty
PostSubject: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:01 am

Corey swam to the island of shore and sat in the sand and look at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:41 am

After getting hell for being out all night, again, I left the house quickly and headed down to the beach. It was too crowded there, so I dived straight into the water and swam to the island off the shore. I didn't understand why my father was being so uptight. He was a wolf, once. He understood. Or at least I thought he understood. I guessed he'd just started listening to Jamie and just hated me for the same reason she did. I stopped halfway between the shore and the island. I wondered idly whether, if I stayed underwater long enough, I would/could die. I shook off those thoughts and started swimming again. I pulled myself up onto the sand, my thoughts with my father. I strolled across the sand, watching my feet. As I walked, I realised I was circling the island. I sighed, closed my eyes and dropped down onto the sand.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:31 am

Corey saw Tee lay in the sand and he grabbed a hand full of sand and threw it at her. "Hey Tee" Corey said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:07 pm

I felt the sand hit me and I sat up, opening my eyes. I didn't need to look to know who it was. "Thanks, Corey. early Christmas gift?" I laughed and took and handful of sand and threw it back at him.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:25 pm

"Maybe, hows you" Corey said as he ducked and then tackles her softly and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:31 pm

I laughed as he tackled me. i tried to sit up but he didn't move. I hesitated before I answered. "I'm okay," I lied. "Other than being squished," I joked.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:49 pm

Corey lets her pin him and nuzzles her neck and smiled. Corey tickled her softly
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:07 pm

At my first chance, I pinned him with a smug grin on my face. I knew he'd let me, though. I rolled onto the ground quickly, when I remembered that my clothes were soaked.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Corey Phased in to a wolf and nuzzled her too
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:21 pm

I jumped when Corey phased. I moved my arm quickly in time so that Corey didn't accidentally hurt it. I laughed as he nuzzled me. I jumped up and ran into the trees on the island.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Corey Phased back and he put his shorts back on but really loose so when he phased back they dont come off and then caught her
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:36 pm

I wriggled free of Corey's grip. I started running again, laughing. I turned around so I was running backwards. "What? Not gonna let a girl beat you are ya'?" I winked.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:42 pm

Corey jumps in front of her Phases back to human and catches her and nuzzles her neck softly. "Well your too cute i can't resist" Corey said softly.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:11 am

I rolled my eyes, and broke free once more. "Yup, ehm.. no," I laughed, heading up a tree. "Buttering me up isn't going to work."
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:20 am

Corey laughed as he caught up with her. " Okay you win Tee" Corey said as he back flipped off the tree and lands on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:32 am

I laughed and carried on running up the tree, even when I heard his feet hit the ground. I sat right at the very top. I didn't look down. I just jumped, landing on my feet next to Corey. I heard a sickening snap and I looked up at the tree. I hadn't realised how tall it was. And there was pain. lots of pain. I put on a smile. "I always win," I remembered back to when Embry broke his leg a few months ago. How quickly he'd healed. I panicked slightly that my ankle would set wrong but told myself I was being paranoid. "That's something you're just gonna have to get used to."
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:55 am

Corey heard the snap and looked at Tee, even though Wolves heal fast, he picked her up in his arms and smiled at her softly as anything broken could still go wrong in healing so if it was the ankle in this case if she carried on walking nd running would break more often. "off your feet for two day youg miss" Corey said softly.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:05 am

I laughed and rolled my eyes, struggling to get my feet back on the ground. "Don't be an idiot. I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:21 am

"Tee trust me i have seen strange stuff because Wolves were presist on walking or walking on broken ankles" Corey Said softly, Stopping her from going on her feet. his parents did the same as Her and now they were dead because their ankles snapped when they were in wolf form running from a Powerful vampire.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:35 am

"I.Am.Fine." I said uselessly. I could tell he wasn't going to let me go anywhere. I sighed and crossed my ankles, winced and put them back where they were.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:39 am

Corey walked to the beach and laid her down. " Stay here i wont be long" Corey said softly as he went in to the forest and cut some wood with lightning for splints and uses long leaves as rope and came back and made a make shift Ankle splint to support it and keep it in place so it could heal fast and so it would not break as easier. "There it will heal faster now and you will be on your feet in no time" Corey said. He was great Medic and wanted to be Doctor when he was older.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:00 am

At first, I sat up when he put me down, but then I lay back and watched the clouds. I closed my eyes. When he came back, I kept them closed, wincing every now and again as he did something to my ankle. When he spoke, I opened my eyes and sat up again. I looked at my ankle. "Hmm. You're a good doc." I grinned and looked to my right. I groaned quietly.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:10 am

Corey looked at her softly. "Did your father moan at you again Tee" Corey said softly he knew he was walking on thin ice as it was a tender subject but Corey heard Jacob Talk about it. Jacob knew about Corey's inherted ability. He thought of something. "Hey you could Live with Me your father won't you as much as he does now" Corey said softly. He also heard Jacob talking about an Imprint. Corey would need to read more about it though or talk to Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:22 am

I was so shocked that he knew about my father that I ignored the rest of his questions. I looked back at him with a confused expression on my face. "H-How did you know about my father?"
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:31 am

"Jacob..." Corey said softly and looked down. "Sorry Tee, i didn't mean to know but Jacob was talking about it" Corey Added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Island
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What if. . .? :: La Push, Washington :: First Beach-
Jump to: