What if. . .?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if. . .?

Ever wondered what would have happened if Bella had stayed with her mom? Sign up and find out !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

?! The Staff ?!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Awards !
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Latest topics
» The Curious Girl
First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm by Zoe Hale

» Apologies!
First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 am by Zoe Hale

» Sonny Application
First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm by Becca

» Will I ever get things right...
First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm by Zoe Hale

» revamps !!!!!!!!
First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm by Hayley

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGES !!!
First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Bloody Computers
First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 am by Becca

» The past and The present
First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm by Rosalie Hale

» First Island
First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum

First Island

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Corey

Corey

First Island - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:21 am

Corey was about to phase but stopped and looed at the other two. "Leave if your not going to help" Corey growled
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:27 am

"They are helping," I hissed. "I don't think your girlfriend would do much good dead." I narrowed my eyes at him but shook it off and knelt down next to Tegan.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:33 am

"I was talking to you Becca" Corey said softly as he looked at Jake and didn't say anything about the Girl Friend as Tee was not but a real great friend and he wanted to be her Partner though
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:45 am

I hissed and then followed Becca to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:48 am

"I know," I growled. "And if it was anyone else, then I'd already be home, but it's not. It's Tee and Jake and Seth seem to like her." I ignored his thoughts. I put my hands on Tee's neck and tore my teeth into her skin. I flinched, trying not to remember my past. I kept my mind focused.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:50 am

Corey watched
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:53 am

I flinched as she sunk her teeth into her, I put one arm on her back and rubbed it trying to help. But of course me and Alice was ready.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:56 am

I aimed a glare at Corey. "I don't want an audience," I growled, after pulling my mouth away from Tee. I returned to helping her.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:59 am

Corey left as it was his fault she was in this position
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:11 pm

I appreciated Rosalie's reassurance. The blood tasted off. Eventually it tasted normal again -well normal for a wolf. Even though it was clearly not human blood, it still tasted more human than animal blood. If I kept drinking, I would have amber eyes instead of golden but I just. couldn't. stop.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:14 pm

My eyes widened, "The blood is clean! Stop drinking now Becca!" I said stopping rubbing her back and grabing her arm.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Left over lightning actived in Becca's mouth stoping her.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:21 pm

I pulled my mouth away from Tee and stood up. Then, I felt electricity in my mouth, almost like lightening. But I didn't pay attention to it. I just leaped out of the window and ran. I didn't stop until I got passed the border of Washington. I didn't even stop then. I kept going until I reached Denali.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:24 pm

Corey came back in "Tell Becca thank you for helping" Corey said as he used his lightning to quicken the healing cells. "Tee?" Corey said softly
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:30 pm

Me and Alice watched as she left and then darted after her, I nodded and then set off. I pulled my phone out and texted Carlisle to explain what had just happened. I was wondering whether to tell Holly or not.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:05 pm

I heard Rose's thoughts and screamed behind me. "No, don't tell her!" I carried on running but then felt bad. She deserved to know. . . With my mind warring wiith a different part of it, I didn't notice until it was too late that I was headed for the ice-cold sea of Alaska. My whole body ducked under the water and I shook my head, frowning and confused.
I pulled myself out of the water and walked into the Denali home. They didn't say anything but I didn't hear anything either. they must've been out. I walked upstairs and into Kate's room. Kate was the same size as me so I changed my clothes foor hers, dressing in jeans and a button-down shirt. I sat on the floorr, leaning against her bed, and put my head in my hands.

My senses started coming back one by one. I could hear first. I head my name but couldn't speak. Next, my smell came back. Then my sight and the others. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Corey. I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him, cringing slightly at the pressure on a random wound on my neck. Had the vampire I'd attacked had more impact than I thought? Had he torn at my neck? I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:10 pm

"Becca saved you Tee" Corey said and hugged her softly as her wound finished healing from his lightning. Corey Kissed her cheek. "I am glad for to have you back and i am sorry about the Vemon getting in your System because of me" Corey said softly.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:11 pm

I didn't answer when we ran, I followed her into the water and to the denali home but waiting outside, she could use some space.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:44 pm

I shook my head before he'd finished his sentence. "It wasn't your fault." I promised, pulling back. I jumped when I realised where we were.

I sighed, hearing Rosalie's thoughts outside. "Go home," I mumbled, knowing she'd hear me.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:45 pm

"No, only when you are with me! You wouldn't want me to tell Holly..." I said looking at the house.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:47 pm

"I bring you here" Corey Said and looked at her. "Becca called us a couple eariler" Corey smiled a lil at her just happy to have her back
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:54 pm

I smiled that he knew what I was confused about. Then I frowned. "Why was Becca here?"

I squeezed my hand into a fist. I heard a creaking noise and opened my hand again. There was a thin clump of metal there. Guilt washed over me as I realised what it was. My Cullen bracelet. I bit my lip and threw it into the corner of the room, getting up and leaping out the window, landing at Rosalie's side.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:56 pm

"What happened?! Are we going?!" I said looking at becca
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:57 pm

"She saved you by taking out the Vemon out o your body" Corey said softly as he still hugged her
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:01 pm

"Oh," was all I said. I yawned loudly.

"Mmhmm. I lied smoothly, starting to head towards home, slowly, waiting for Rose.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Island
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What if. . .? :: La Push, Washington :: First Beach-
Jump to: