What if. . .?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if. . .?

Ever wondered what would have happened if Bella had stayed with her mom? Sign up and find out !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

?! The Staff ?!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Awards !
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Latest topics
» The Curious Girl
First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm by Zoe Hale

» Apologies!
First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 am by Zoe Hale

» Sonny Application
First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm by Becca

» Will I ever get things right...
First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm by Zoe Hale

» revamps !!!!!!!!
First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm by Hayley

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGES !!!
First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Bloody Computers
First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 am by Becca

» The past and The present
First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm by Rosalie Hale

» First Island
First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum

First Island

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Corey

Corey

First Island - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Corey just smiled and followed her to shore
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:48 am

I got to the shore and out of the water. I knew Corey had followed me back to shore. I stopped and started to wring out my hair. It was long, unlike the other wolves in the pack. even Leah had short hair. To be honest, I couldn't see why. I was still the fastest of them all. I combed it back with my fingers and sighed, looking into the trees, knowing what was waiting for me when I got to Jake and then when I got home. I started strolling into the forest, it wouldn't matter if I was five minutes late of five hours.

But when I found Jake, he was busy. He wasn't mad at all - well, not mad at me. This should've been a good thing. But I could tell it wasn't. "Jake, what happened?" "Stupid Bloodsucker," was his reply. I frowned and leaned against a tree, waiting for the rest or the story. It didn't come. "Jake?" He looked at me, his fists clenched, his hands shaking uncontrollably. I darted foward and put my hands on his shoulders. "Jake, calm down. Tell me what happened. Calm down." "Stupid Bloodsuckers! Think we can't handle a few new ones!" I looked around. "Jake? There's no one here..." But I did notice that we were near the treaty line. A few yards away. And there was the Cullen's scent.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:39 am

Corey jumped down from a tree. "Jake leave it as long as we know we can take on newborns where are okay, it doesn't matter at all what they think" Corey said but he knew about they newborn's the cullens have he fought them both atfer he thought one was human and was being chased and remembered the lightning he had.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:51 am

Jake shook his head, looking at Corey and pushing my arms off. "Not talking about the broken treaty. I'm talking about those new scents we found. I was following them with Seth and we almost got them. Until Cullen Number Six hundred and eighty-four, Becca, took over and lost them. Stupid leech." Jacob had calmed down a lot but his hands were still shaking. Almost vibrating. "Jake, calm down. We'll get them again. Don't worry. They'll be back and if they don't come back in a week we'll go get them. Me and you, yeah?" I soothed. it worked. The shaking in his hands slowed and then stopped. I took a deep breath and caught the scent again. Stronger. "Jake," I whispered and his head turned to look at the spot I was looking at. I took a few steps back and burst out of my human form, the new stench burning my super-aware nose. I nodded once at Jake, with a wink on my way past.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:55 am

Corey didn't care about if they said no he ran after them and jumped and in mid air phased and followed them, they would need some help even if it was medical.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:12 am

I heard someone's clothes tear and spun to see. It wasn't Jake. It was Corey. "Corey, no," I sighed when it came out in a bark. I just shook my head at him. Then I spun and followed the scent with caution. The trio of vampires were close. But I wasn't sure how close.

I wandered out of the house, listening to the minds of everything. I felt bad about the confrontation with Jake. He was a friend and I'd failed. I hadn't told anyone apart from Holly and Alice. And they knew how to keepp their thoughts from Edward. Suddenly a thought screamed at me.
Becca,
I recognised the voice but couldn't place it with a face. There were too many voices in my head. "Alice! Rose! Emmett, Jasper," i called before running through the trees as fast as possible. I hoped they'd heard and would follow.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:16 am

Corey stayed but kepted close just in case she needed help. the only thing that did not rip was his bandna, which was around his neck now
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:32 am

I heard a low whine shoot through the trees. One question I hadn't asked. Where was Seth?? I darted foward, following the stench. Seth ran from the trees infront of me.
Tee, stop.
I stopped, frowning, my confused thoughts incoherent.
Wait for the Cullens.
You called them?! I asked.
No, Tee, I'm just hoping they'll feel like dropping by our side of the line.
WHOA! Spending waaaaay too much time with your sister, Seth.
Sorry
It's fine.
Not just for the sarcasm. I'm sorry about what she did.
. . .What did she do?
The whole thing with the tree?
I frowned
Tree?
He looked kind of concerned but I shook it off.
Anyway, so, we wait?
We wait. He agreed.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:39 am

Corey jumped down as he know Seth. "Hi Seth, and the Trio your looking have moved a while ago this is just a leftover scent" Corey Thought. Because Corey was not attached to a Pack his senses were more a turned and so was his hearing this was also amped because his lightning abillity. Corey looked at them both he knew because he was not part of their pack he can followed the trio as they waited for the Cullens. Tee would know what was going thrught his hed but he wanted to know who this vampire were and maybe one was the one who killed his parents. Corey jumped up and a followed the new trail left but the Vampires which just caught Seths and Tee nose.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:48 am

I could see what Corey was doing. I ran and skidded to turn around in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:51 am

Corey Growled at Tee, This was his chance to get pay back on the one who killed his parent's. As Corey growled more some lightning sparks off him as a warning. He needed to kill the bloodsucker who ripped his heart when his parnets died
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:02 am

I jumped back when Corey growled at me and jumped back further when lightening appeared from -what seemed like- nowhere. I knew why he wanted to do this. but I also knew that he'd get slaughtered if he followed them. His revenge would rule his mind. Not his power. I stood in front of him again.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:07 am

Corey stopped the sparks but thats what looked like from the out side anyway. He did not want her to get hurt nor Seth, Corey made and emp to take out their nerves system, it would not hurt but it would allow Corey to move and kill the Vampires. Corey started to run after the Vampires, he regretted having to use his powers on her and seth but it was the only way and maybe some day she will forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:32 am

I didn't know what had happened. Everything went black. I had no senses anymore. And neither did Seth. Or did the fact I had none cut off my link with Seth? What was going on? Was I dying? Had Corey killed me? I didn't remember that. I dropped down onto the ground. There was no point in panicking.
If I was dying, then there was nothing I could do about it.
If I wasn't, there wasn't any point running around like a headless chicken and ending up hurting someone.
I tried to find the place in my heaad the held my senses. I failed. I kept pushing against the black but it took a lot of effort. I kept trying.

Eventually, I found a small part of my sight. I used this to get up. I ran towards where Corey had wanted to go. Not having the sense of smell was distressing. I found him, easily catching up. I leaped and took him out, a stern look on my face. Keeping the black away was getting harder.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:43 am

Corey was amazed at her for fighting the nerve attack then Growled but not at her but at the vampires behind her the Trio. Corey Growl quickly turned in to an Alpha bark or howl. Corey ran at Tee and tackled her out the way of their attack and when see was safe Corey barked and sent a jolt of lightning at one Vampire killing him. "You should not of followed me after that EMP" Corey growls after connecting to Tee and Uses his Alpha Howl again as he tried to get Jake here and the Cullens to his position. Seths Nerves system regained and so did Tee's and Seth appeared next to Tee. Corey was infront of them both Growling darkly, Corey had changed after using his Alpha Howl, it was his inheritance from his Father the leader of Cold Pack that were killed by three vampire that were now two.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:12 am

I heard him growl and I started to growl back, but then I realised he wasnt growling at me. Seth's thoughts returned to my head at the same time I got all my senses back. Seth came through the trees next to me and we quickly got to Corey's flanks. I bared my teeth at the Trio. And then it was a Duo. I lunged at the bigger of the two, my teeth tearing into it's granite skin. The screech that echoed through the trees made me flinch but I kept tearing.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:18 am

Corey Watched Tee attack and seth go for the neck of the injuryed one Corey looked at the last and it was the one who killed his parents. Corey lunaged at the Bloodsucker and dite in to his shoulder and sends two hundred thousand lightning jolts in to it killing it. The vampire before dying bite at Coreys Neck causing to fall injuried on the forest floor. He had avenaged his parents death and his packs.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:30 am

When Seth and I were done with the leech that was now dead, I noticed Corey on the ground. I darted over straight away, Seth a second behind. I whined and looked at the mark on Corey's neck. I phased and quickly pulled on a dress. I kneeled by Corey's side and leaned over him. I tried to suck the venom out, not caring if it hurt me. He'd avenged his parents but I wasn't going to let him die. Vampire venom was poisonous to us. The sickly red liquid ran into my mouth and I shuddered as the venom tinted the taste like pouring three bottles of vodka into a glass of coke. Except worse. I squeezed my eyes shut and when the blood started tasting normal again, I pulled away and ran into the forest and threw up.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:38 am

Corey stood up and phased. "Sorry about attcking you both but thank you for Helping me as well" Corey said as looked down as he harmed Tee. "Now i need to rebuild my father's pack as my own." Corey said Tell Tee Thank you" Corey said to Seth before Phasing and leaving the forest.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:50 am

I convulsed as the venom spilled out of my mouth along with Corey's blood. I wasn't sure if I had anything left to throw up. When Seth and Jacob came and kneeled down near me. I sat there panting for a few minutes. Eventually, I looked up and saw where I was. And who was coming. Becca, Alice and Rosalie were running towards the line. Flanked by Emmett and Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:08 am

Corey jumped from a tree in human form in new clothes and a new dressing around his neck and hugged Tee. "Are you okay" Corey said.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:26 am

I hugged him back and nodded, not sure if I would be able to talk. I looked at his neck, not peeling off the dressing. I touched it lightly and hugged him again.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:28 am

Corey flinched and hugged her back. "I am okay" Corey Said
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:38 am

I managed a "Sorry," when he flinched. I thought I had nothing left to throw up, so I could speak properly. I smiled. "Good." I walked over to Jake and patted his pockets before finding a lighter. I wandered back to the three bloodsuckers. I set them alight one at a time. The dense purple smoke should've made me cough but it didn't. Seth and Jake were both coughing and pulling me back. I frowned. "Wait," They stopped. I walked foward until I was a few inches from the flames.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:44 am

Corey watched her slowly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Island
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What if. . .? :: La Push, Washington :: First Beach-
Jump to: