What if. . .?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if. . .?

Ever wondered what would have happened if Bella had stayed with her mom? Sign up and find out !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum

?! The Staff ?!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Awards !
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Latest topics
» The Curious Girl
First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm by Zoe Hale

» Apologies!
First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 am by Zoe Hale

» Sonny Application
First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 pm by Becca

» Will I ever get things right...
First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm by Zoe Hale

» revamps !!!!!!!!
First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 pm by Hayley

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGES !!!
First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Bloody Computers
First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:32 am by Becca

» The past and The present
First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 pm by Rosalie Hale

» First Island
First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum

First Island

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tegan

Tegan

First Island - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:43 am

I sighed. "That's okay. It wasn't your fault." I smiled and touched his arm. "Yes, he's been complaining again."
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:47 am

"Move in with me if you like get away from it for a bit" Corey asked as he had a lot of room. Corey's mind was on the Imprint he wanted to read up on it.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:54 am

[color=orange]"I can't leave him. It's not his fault.. he's.. he's got a lot on his mind." I smiled, pulling my arm back. "But thanks for the offer." I looked out across the ocean again. Across to La Push. I dropped back down onto the sand again, I watched the clouds roll by.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:02 am

Corey deicded to ask her. " Hey Tee do you know what a Imprint is, i heard Jacob talk about it" Corey said looking at her
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:10 am

What? Why was Jacob talking about imprinting? "Well.. from Sam's head and Quil's, it's like.. love at first sight. Except when you see that one person, you'll be anything for them. A friend, a lover, a husband, anything that they need you to be. It's like you are moulded to fit that person. Nothing else on the planet -not even your own life- if more important than them." I sat up and looked at him, hoping I'd got it exactly right. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:14 am

"I was just wondering since if i ask Jacob i would be beaten since i am not part of his pack like you, and your a lot kinder to me than anyone else" Corey said kindly
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:20 am

"Ditto," I smiled, after scowling at Jacob's name. I sighed, shaking the memories out of my head.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:27 am

Corey nuzzled her neck. He start to think about Tee and then realized he was he knew she would say no to the Imprint now he knew what it was but he didn't want her to get hurt by anyone so the Imprint would stop people attacking her be attacked by him and the pack she was in. Corey already new that he was an Alpha wolf because it was not his blood he could make his own pack if her wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:41 am

I sat there in silence. As did Corey. I pulled my good leg up in front of me and leaned my head on my knee, watching the waves.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:47 am

"What would you do if i asked you to be imprinted by me." Corey asked. "As it would stop others from hurting and i would protect you with me life even if i didn't" Corey added. He wanted to be with her. she was funny, kind, competaive and Presist like him self.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:56 am

"It's not something you choose to do," I smiled, still watching the waves. I guess I should've explained properly. "It's just a natural thing."
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:01 pm

Corey Kinda understooded but Nuzzled her softly nad stayed close to her. Tee's feet was healed now so Corey took the make shift Splint and rubbed her foot. "Does that hurt in anyway" Corey asked
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:28 pm

I shook my head. "Thanks, Doc." I winked. I thought I'd test it. I stood up, pulling my foot free. I walked around in a small circle. "All fixed." I announced.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:30 pm

Corey Chuckled and stood up. He just smiled and was glad that he did something right for once
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:46 pm

I walked a few steps and hugged Corey. "Thanks, but why were you so determined to fix it? I could've easily handled the pain."
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:53 pm

Corey hugged her back. "My parents suffered the injury two days before they were attacked by a powerful vampire" Corey said. "Their injury caused them their death because they did not rest up like i did for you" Corey said
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:00 pm

A few tears rolled down my cheeks. "Im sorry."
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:03 pm

"it's okay Tee, like i said i want to protect you because...i failed my parents in away i am making it up to them in protecting someone i care about" Corey said softly hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:13 pm

I wiped the tears away with the back of my hand while still hugging him. "You didn't fail them. It wasn't your fault that a bloodsucker was chasing them,"
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:17 pm

Corey was the reason if he had not of caused the Vampire to chase him his parent's would be alive. "I know" Corey said
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:07 pm

I pulled away and dropped my butt down onto the sand. I watched the waves and the low sun glinting off them. I knew I should take when I just said and twist it to fit my situation. but when I did, I just didn't believe it. i let out a low sigh.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:13 pm

" Are you okay Tee" Corey asked as he sat next to her
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:23 pm

I smiled a fake smile, which I hoped was convincing. "Yeah, I'm fine," I didn't have my cell with me (because of the whole 'could phase at any time' thing, I wasn't allowed to take it out of the house. whatwasthepointofhavingacell??).
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:25 pm

"Talk to me Tee i am here for you" Corey said softly
Back to top Go down
Tegan

Tegan

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:52 pm

I carried on smiling. "Seriously. I'm fine. Although I'll be murdered by more than one person if i'm not home within ten minutes," I stood up and brushed the wet sand off my already wet butt. I walked closer to the water edge. I dived in and swan as fast as possible. To land. To home. To hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Island   First Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Island
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What if. . .? :: La Push, Washington :: First Beach-
Jump to: